View Manager dashboard shows vCenter Server as unavailable (2004056)
Criado por: André M. Faria
Modificado em: Ter, 14 Abr, 2020 at 1:35 PM
- The View Manager dashboard displays a red arrow on vCenter Server in the System Health panel.
- Clicking vCenter Server that is unavailable reports the error:
The service is not working properly.
This issue occurs when the View Connection Server loses network connectivity to vCenter Server.
When network connectivity is restored to vCenter server, the status does not get updated as available even though View is functioning normally.
This issue is resolved in View Manager 5.0. To download View Manager 5.0, see the VMware Downloads
To workaround this issue, verify that the vCenter Web Management service is accessible from the Connection Server.
- Log in to the View Connection Server.
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to https://servername:443.
Where servername is the name of vCenter Server.
- If this connection fails, log in to the vCenter Server and verify if the Web Management Service is running.
- If the connection is successful and you are able to refresh desktops through View Manager, then it is likely that the connectivity between the two servers was lost and restored. To work around this issue, restart the View Connection Server service. For more information, see Stopping, starting, or restarting VMware View services (1026026).
Note: If your problem still exists after trying the steps in this article, file a support request with VMware Support and note this Knowledge Base article ID (2004056) in the problem description. For more information, see How to Submit a Support Request.
Isso foi útil para você?
Desculpe-nos por não podermos ajudar. Ajude-nos a melhorar este artigo com seu feedback.