Horizon 7.4 Composer shows "The service is not working properly" (52376)
Criado por: André M. Faria
Modificado em: Ter, 14 Abr, 2020 at 1:35 PM
- In the Horizon Administrator dashboard, the Composer service has a red indicator with the error:
The service is not working properly.
- When attempting to access a linked clone pool in Horizon Administrator, the following error can be seen:
The certificate configured on View Composer Server is invalid, blocking communication with this server. To resume communication, replace the certificate with a valid certificate signed by a CA. Alternatively, accept the certificate thumbprint by clicking Verify in the View Administrator dashboard.
This issue occurs during the Horizon Composer upgrade, the option "Create default SSL certificate" was selected.
- In Horizon Administrator, navigate to View Configuration -> Servers, and Edit the vCenter Server entry associated with the Composer service.
- Click Edit in View Composer Server Settings
- Follow the prompts to verify and accept the new self-signed certificate.
- Access the dashboard and confirm the service is now showing as "green" and you can manage the linked clone pools once again.
- For steps to replace the self-signed certificate with a signed certificate, please see:
If the issue is not resolved, look in the logs for more details on what else could be wrong.
On the Connection Server, see:C:\ProgramData\VMware\VDM\logs\log-YYYY-MM-DD.txt
where "YYYY-MM-DD" is today's date.
On the Composer server, see:C:\ProgramData\VMware\View Composer\Logs\vmware-viewcomposer.log
Isso foi útil para você?
Desculpe-nos por não podermos ajudar. Ajude-nos a melhorar este artigo com seu feedback.