View Composer Server appears Red in the View Administrator Console dashboard with the message: The service is not working properly (2037577)
Criado por: André M. Faria
Modificado em: Ter, 14 Abr, 2020 at 2:10 PM
- The View Administrator console displays the View Composer server in Red in the System Health dashboard
- If you click the the View Composer server in the View Administrator console, you see the error:
The service is not working properly.
- In the Connection Server logs, you see entries similar to:
ERROR (0104-0FA8) <Publish VC Cert Task-1350393857405> [PublishVcCertToSviFederatedTask] Unable to update VC certificate thumbprints on SVI server https://viewcomposer.domain.com:18443 - java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
- In the Windows Event Viewer logs in the View Composer machine, you see the error:
An TLS 1.0 connection request was received from a remote client application, but none of the cipher suites supported by the client application are supported by the server. The SSL connection request has failed. The following fatal alert was generated: 40. The internal error state is 1205.
Note: For more information on the location of the View log files, see Location of VMware View log files (1027744).
- The View Composer service runs properly without any issues
This issue may occur if an incorrect option was selected for the cryptographic service provider when generating the View Composer certificate.
This issue may also occur with the The service is not working properly error if:
- The View Composer user account is locked out
- A firewall is blocking the communication between the View Connection Server and View Composer Server.
Isso foi útil para você?
Desculpe-nos por não podermos ajudar. Ajude-nos a melhorar este artigo com seu feedback.